Can you name any one thing that stays with you throughout your life, without change, from the day you were born to the day you die? I’ll tell you, its Nothing! Nothing remains the same throughout our life. Not our possessions, not our mind, not our thoughts, not even our physical form or identity!!!.
Except life itself. Only life itself is eternal, everything
else in the physical world around us, is transient or changing.
It is the universal law of life that each and everything that
comes into our physical world, must go one day! Everything that we see in our
world today might change tomorrow! We never know what the next moment or future
is all about! Is there anything that we can call ours forever? No! In reality,
Nothing!
We are all aware of this, yet why do we try to hold on too tightly to people and things??? We approach life so seriously, we attach ourselves to everything around us in this changing world and we suffer.
When we become too attached, we lose ourselves and get caught
into a pattern of fear based living, constant worry, and anxiety for the future.
Imagine this scenario: Shit!! Shit! Shit! I think I’ve lost my new i-phone-5!!!! When my hubby comes to know tomorrow, I’ll be hanged! I’m like Totally DEAD!!!!
Or we become stuck in some situation of the past.
Another scenario, I’m in a serious fight with my hubby: “Yeah, yeah! You find my suitcase very heavy, but that day you happily carried that big fat bitch, while you were dancing with her at the party. Seriously! I wanted to kill you that day”. And hubby says: “But sweetheart, I put her down that moment itself! Are you still carrying her in your thoughts?”
Another scenario, I’m in a serious fight with my hubby: “Yeah, yeah! You find my suitcase very heavy, but that day you happily carried that big fat bitch, while you were dancing with her at the party. Seriously! I wanted to kill you that day”. And hubby says: “But sweetheart, I put her down that moment itself! Are you still carrying her in your thoughts?”
Chill!!! Why take life so seriously? Nobody comes out alive anyways, right?? J
Every situation is a passing moment. But we tend to take these passing moments very seriously and we often get stuck in these thoughts and situations. And then the FB status says “Life sucks” and you get 72 likes!!! Everyone is feeling the same way J
We just need to fix ourselves somehow! Do you
know how? We need to learn to let everything come into our experience, and then
let it go!!! Stop thinking any thoughts of past or future, except for practical
purposes. And narrow down your life to this moment. Live in this moment! It’s
light, free and fun J
No comments:
Post a Comment