Monday, October 20, 2008

Fan of Amitabh

I recently came across Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's blog and I was impressed by his writing skills. I think there is truly no one like him. I watched some of his recent movies keenly-its hard to misss these, as he seems to have become an inevitable part of your TV screen. He is everywhere, on small screen, in so many ads, on the big screen can probably do more movies in a year than any of the younger generation stars around. His blog is extremely interesting, not just because of his excellent writing, but also he thinks out aloud and one can almost peep into his heart. Read a few of his blog entries and you feel the larger-than-life celebrity image seems to dissipate, and one begins to get endeared by the fact that he is not some "divine god" but just as human as any of us, with feelings, apprehensions and fears that you can easily relate with.

More so, his whole personality, aura and dynamism are so closely mirrored in the personality of a senior member in my family, and it actually feels like I know all the facets to his personality really well.

No comments: